As a general rule, we do not collect personal information about you when you visit our site (i.e., information that can identify an individual such as name, address, contact details, etc).
For certain sections of the site, where you require further information, personal information is collected in order to reply to specific queries you make.
For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us.
Certain information in relation to web usage is revealed via our internet service provider who records the following data:
- The logical address of the server you are using;
- The top level domain name from which you access the Internet (for example, .gi .gov, .com, .org, etc);
- The type of browser you are using;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- The previous internet address from which you linked directly to our site;
- Some of the search criteria you are using;
- The internet address to which you link directly from our site.
This information is used to allow us to improve the information we are supplying to our users, find out how many people are visiting our sites, and for statistical purposes. Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, inform us on future design and layout specifications, and help us make our site more user friendly.
Please refer to our Cookie Privacy to find out more about cookies you may find on our website and how this may affect your use of our website.
On some pages of our site we may ask for your e-mail address in response to a request by you for further information or an application for registration. This will only be recorded if you choose to send us a message or register for a service, and it will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.